Black and brown "Tarman" vinyl limited to 1.000 copies.
RELEASE DATE // Oct 13, 2017
/ Real Gone Music
/ Soundtrack, Rock, Electronic
There are zombies…and then there are brain-eating zombies! And Return of the Living Dead was the film where brain-eating zombies got their first lease on, er, life. Co-written by John Russo, who was George Romero’s writing partner on Night of the Living Dead, this 1985 quasi-sequel introduced more “splatstick” humor to the horror formula as well as the indelible image of ghouls groaning “Braainsss” as they shuffle along. All set to a KILLER score featuring the greatest punk and death rock bands of the era, including The Cramps, 45 Grave, The Flesh Eaters, The Damned, Roky Erickson, The Jet Black Berries, T.S.O.L. and SSQ.
1. Surfin' Dead The Cramps
2. Partytime (Zombie Version) 45 Grave
3. Nothing for You T.S.O.L.
4. Eyes Without a Face The Flesh Eaters
5. Burn the Flames Roky Erickson
6. Dead Beat Dance The Damned
7. Take a Walk Tall Boys
8. Love Under Will The Jet Black Berries
9. Tonight (We'll Make Love Until We Die) SSQ
10. Trash's Theme SSQ